Duration : 03 Night / 04 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Leh -KhardungLa pass - Leh - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi to Leh
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Lunch and dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Leh (Full day monasteries tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be provided. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03: Leh (KhardungLa pass - 43 Kms. & City tour of Leh)
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. This road carries on to the Nubra Valley. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. After lunch we take you for a tour of Leh city visiting Sangkar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Leh to Delhi
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Hotel Singge Palace (Category-A Hotel).
- Daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers.
- Full day tour of Hemis, Thiksey & Shey monasteries.
- Excursion of Khardungla Pass.
- Half day local sightseeing of Leh.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).