Duration : 04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS
Destinations : Srinagar- Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Day 01 : Arrival Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar Airport you will met our representative and drive towards Houseboat for 01 nights stay. Afternoon enjoy the relaxing Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 02 Hrs and enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city, which is often compared to Venice. You will get a lovely view of some interesting places around the Lake. Overnight stay in Houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 02 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast transfer from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as Meadow of flowers. Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the Indias premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty It also turns into Indias premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Overnight stay in Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 03 : Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast transfer from Gulmarg to Pahalgam for 01 Nights Stay. Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as The valley of Shepherds or Trekkers Paradise for 02 nights stay. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonamarg. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Overnight stay in Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 04 : Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast transfer from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon tour to famous Nishat Garden known as Garden of pleasure built in 16PthP century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as Garden of love built in 16PthP century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) and drive back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05 : Srinagar - Airport
Today transfer from Hotel to Airport for onward destination with sweet Holiday memories.
- On arrival Meet and Greet at the airport.
- Sightseeing and transportation as per the itinerary by Non-Ac Car
- 01 Night Houseboat accommodation in Srinagar with Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Nights Hotel accommodation Srinagar with Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Nights Hotel accommodation Gulmarg with Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Nights Hotel accommodation Pahalgam with Breakfast & Dinner
- Shikara Ride over the Lake
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).