Duration : 6 Nights/7 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Leh -Gurudwara Patthar Sahib- Pangong Lake
-Nubra Valley-Leh - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi to Leh
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Lunch & dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Leh (Full day monasteries tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be provided. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03: Leh - (Tour of Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, the Magnetic Hill & Hall of Fame)
After early breakfast we take you for a tour of the famous Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, the Magnetic Hill & Hall of Fame. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. After lunch we take you for a tour of Leh city visiting Sangkar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Full day tour of Pangong Lake
Leave early morning at 5AM to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. In the late afternoon drive back to Leh. Late afternoon enjoy city tour of Leh. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley.
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. After spending some time we drive on to Nubra Valley. On arrival check-in at the Tents. In the afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit. Dinner and overnight at the tents.
Day 06: Nubra Valley to Leh.
After breakfast visit Panamic hot sulphur springs. After lunch drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Leh to Delhi
After early breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
- 5 Nights accommodation at Hotel Singge Palace (Category-A Hotel). .
- Ecomony class Return Airfare on Kingfisher Airlines ( Delhi - Leh - Delhi )
- 1 Night stay at Campsite near Nubra
- Daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers.
- Full day tour of Hemis, Thiksey & Shey monasteries.
- Excursion of Khardungla Pass.
- Half day local sightseeing of Leh.
- Full day tour of Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Hall of Fame.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).