Duration : 05 Night / 06 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Leh -Nubra Valley- Leh - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi to Leh
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Lunch & dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Leh (Full day monasteries tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be provided. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley.
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. After spending some time we drive on to Nubra Valley. On arrival check-in at the Tents. In the afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit. Dinner and overnight at the tents.
Day 04: Nubra Valley to Leh.
After breakfast visit Panamic hot sulphur springs. After lunch drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Leh
After breakfast we take you for a tour of Leh city visiting Sangkar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Return back to Hotel for Lunch. After lunch day free for independent activities or to explore markets of Leh. Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 06: Leh to Delhi
After early breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Hotel Singge Palace (Category-A Hotel).
- 1 Night stay at Organic Retreat Camp or similar in Nubra.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers.
- Full day tour of Hemis, Thiksey & Shey monasteries.
- Excursion of Khardungla Pass.
- Half day local sightseeing of Leh.
- Leh – Nubra – Leh vehicle for transfer & sightseeing in Nubra.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).