Duration : 5 Nights & 6 days
Destinations :Delhi - Nainital - Almora - Corbett
Day 1: Delhi - Nainital (300 kms / 7-8 hrs)
Arrive Delhi. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by road to Nainital, a glittering jewel in the Himalayan necklace blessed with scenic natural splendors. Arrive and proceed to your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure, overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Nainital
Morning you will visit the various picturesque Tals (Lakes) and Naini peak, the highest point in Nainital. Later walk around the Naini lake, enjoy an optional boat ride on the picturesque Naini lake or enjoy an optional cable car ride offering a breathtaking view of Nainital town, overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Nainital - Almora (65 kms / 2 hrs)
Today you will be transferred to Almora, the most picturesque hill station of Uttaranchal. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful hill town on your own, overnight at the hotel
Day 4: Almora
This day is at leisure or alternatively take an excursion to Binsar (30 kms/1 hour) OR you may visit to Ranikhet (50 kms/1-2 hrs). or simply relax in your mountain resort, overnight at the hotel
Day 5: Almora - Corbett National Park (140 kms/3-4 hrs)
Early this morning you will proceed to Corbett National Park by road.. Rest of the evening is at leisure, overnight at the hotel
Day 6: Corbett National Park - Delhi (270 kms/6 - 7 hrs)
Transfer by road to Delhi by road, arrive and proceed to airport/railway station.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Med car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- 2.575% Government service tax.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing